Top 15 Under $100- Week 1

Today we are introducing a new series here on One Hundred Inspirations where all of the lovely contributors pick their top five items under $100 for the week. What ever we are craving, loving, lusting or otherwise after! It will give the readers a fun peek into our personal style and hopefully inspire you as well!

Jill's Top 5:
I am absolutely craving cooler temps and cozier clothes... any of these pieces would add warmth AND style to my fall wardrobe. Yum! What are you craving for fall?



Staley's Top 5:
Monday started my junior year of college, so I definitely had back-to-school clothes on the brain this week. With my back to school wardrobe I was feeling a little bit preppy with some pretty fall colors. I am loving browns, plaids, and stripes for this fall semester!



Jackie's Top 5:
Can you believe it is already September?! This is the month I usually spend the most money on clothes because all the new fall styles speak to me in a major way. This year I find myself drawn to the olive greens and browns in the current military inspired trends, and my picks below are derived from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment