Top 15 under $100 - week 4

Jill:

Black has always been a staple in my wardrobe... this past summer I ditched it for lots of whites and brighter colors. But with the seasons changing I am excited to bring it back again! Here are some great black & dark grey accents I'm loving...



Staley:

This week I've been on the search for a new blazer for fall. There is one at J.Crew that I love but it's a little out of my price range. Here are some blazers both low and high priced that I really am loving this week!




Jackie:
I made the hour trek to the closest LOFT today for the first time-and let me tell you-LOFT and I are now BFFs. The photos of their merch online just do not do them justice. I pretty much wanted to buy the whole store, but unfortunately my credit cards don't go that high. Here are just a few great items from the store all at under $100 (Psst-I bought the bottom sweater and skirt):

No comments:

Post a Comment