Top 15 under $100 - week 5!

Jill:

I seem to be in a celebratory mood today! Here's some fun glittery pieces to celebrate the (almost) end of the week! Just a touch can go a long way...




Staley:

This week, it finally started feeling like fall, but it's kind of an awkward point for me where I don't know what pair of shoes to wear. It's still kind of warm but still cooler so I never really know if sandals are appropriate or not. I've decided you can never go wrong with a great pair of flats and here are some that I am definitely dreaming of wearing this week!


Jackie:

One of my favorite online shopping sites is shopbop.com. They have a great selection of designers, and believe it or not, there are plenty of items to choose from for under $100. Here are five under $100 that I wouldn't mind adding to my closet:

No comments:

Post a Comment