top 15 under $100 - week 15!

From everyone here at 100 Inspirations.... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Enjoy some time with friends and family!

~~~
Staley:

Our family does a pretty low-key casual Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I wish it was a little fancier, one where we wore pretty cocktail dresses and got dressed up but it's usually just jeans and cozy sweaters. I'm still dreaming of a fancy Christmas and here are some cute cocktail dresses I wouldn't mind wearing!



Jackie:

Our family spends Christmas morning in our jammies, eating cinnamon rolls, drinking coffee and hot cocoa and opening presents! It is by far my favorite part of the day. Here are some cozy slippers to keep your toes warm on Christmas morning. Happy Holidays everyone!



Jill:

I'm with Staley & Jackie... we enjoy very casual days over the holidays. Any of these pajamas (or "cozy clothes" as we call them in my house!) would be perfect for lounging the day away in!

No comments:

Post a Comment